Taxi2Airport.com is one of the fastest-growing tech startups in the Netherlands, and we’re hiring! We offer thousands of pleasant airport transfers every month thanks to our global supply partner network at over 150 countries - and growing!
As an intern, you’ll support the commercial or marketing performance of all major destinations. You’re based in Amsterdam and will report directly to our Director of Business Development or Operations Manager. Your day could involve market research, data entry, digital marketing, client contact, quality control, competitive analysis, or complex problem-solving.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Manage multiple aspects (campaign setup, deployment, reporting) of the email marketing and social media programs
- Exceed sales and revenue targets by effective managing quarterly sales goals
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system
- Organizing timelines and supporting efforts to achieve the company’s goals
- Preparing professional-quality documents and communications
- Researching our potential partners
- Monitoring the competitive environment to make sure
- Taxi2Airport is providing the best option at the best price
- Support Customer Support Team wherever needed
- Startup mindset
- Available for 5-9 months
- Comfortable working autonomously, as well as the ability to contribute ideas, communicate effectively, and work will in a team
- You’re highly energetic and like getting things done
- Strong creative skills and a passion for digital media, technology, marketing, and sales
- Fluent English and a second foreign language is a plus
What we offer
- An informal atmosphere in our office right in front of the Rijksmuseum in the hart of Amsterdam
- Plenty of responsibility and an opportunity to grow
- The chance to make an impact in a fast growing company
- Fun, sociable events in and out of the office space.