3-6 month program; can be renewed with approval.
36-40 hours per week.
Are you an online marketing/content marketing student who is looking to be inspired by a young skilled team?
Taxi2Airport.com is a fast growing, fast-paced international e-commerce scale-up that provides airport transfer services worldwide.
We are Headquartered in Amsterdam and supported in Spain, Argentina, India and Croatia and serve customers from all over the world, finding a safe and reliable way to travel from and to the airports in more than 180 countries.
Join our marketing team for a unique opportunity to engage in SEO projects, Social Media campaigns, content creation and website updates.
Why choose us:
- Informal atmosphere with young but skilled colleagues.
- An excellent opportunity to gain hand-on experience operating all customer touch points of an eCommerce company (Online Marketing, Social Media, and Search).
- Office based in Amsterdam (only 10 minutes from city centre by public transport).
- Free lunch.
What will you do for us?
- Create content for our websites
- Assist with the weekly/ adhoc reporting across marketing programs.
- Conduct competitive analysis and present insights based on the findings.
- Liaison with colleagues to facilitate multiple web projects.
- Support the team on various strategic projects as needed.
You'll need the following experience:
- Fluent in English (and/or German / French / Spanish or Portuguese ), written and spoken.
- You love writing / have strong creative writing skills.
- Passion for digital media, technology and marketing.
- Comfortable working autonomously, as well as the ability to contribute ideas, communicate effectively, and work well with a team.
- A distinct and original voice in your content.
- Attention to detail.
- Microsoft Office with competence in PowerPoint/Excel.
- Online media communications.