Arranged in a minute
Why book with us
Travelling with Taxi 2 Airport you’ll get
Manila Ninoy Aquino International Airport, MNL, Philippines
Name: Manila Ninoy Aquino International Airport, MNL, Philippines
At Taxi2Airport.com you’ll find all the information about taxi’s to and from Ninoy Aquino Airport. We are a worldwide taxi service, who provide safe and reliable cab rides from the airport to your final destination and back.
If you are traveling to the Philippines, there’s a big chance that you’re flying to Manilla Ninoy Aquino International Airport. This Airport is the most important in the Philippines and lies close to the capital Manilla. Ninoy Aquino Airport lies on the border of Pasay City and Paranaque City and is 7 kilometres south of Manilla. The Airport of Manilla is in the top 50 busiest airports in passenger traffic in the world. The airport has four terminals with different services. Terminal one serves international flights, terminal two serves all the flights of Philippine Airlines, terminal three takes care of the flights that not are served by terminal one and terminal four hosts flights from local airlines. The terminals are divided over the area. There is a shuttle bus system which connects the terminals. Passengers who have connecting flights, can use it for free to get to their flight in time. Besides the shuttle bus service, the airport also has the normal services which are expected at any airport. There are enough places to relax, to eat or drink something or do some duty free shopping. Besides that, there is a medical care, a lost and found service and a couple of lounges.
Our Manila airport services consists of providing safe, reliable and cheap taxi rides to Manilla, from Ninoy Aquino International Airport. We have built partnerships over the whole world, so everywhere you go, you can take a taxi to the airport. We have close contacts with the taxi companies that serve us, so we know what the companies are doing. Secondly, we monitor the reviews of our customers, so we know how our drivers perform. We have strict regulations to make sure that the drivers will do their best. If you want to book your airport shuttle in Manilla in advance, we can help you do that. On this website, you can easily make an online booking for your taxi from Ninoy Aquino to your final destination. In order to do that, you can execute the next few steps. First of all, you have to fill in the form on top of this page. If you have filled in the date and time that you want to be picked up, the destination where you want to go to and if you have indicated if you want a return or not, you’re ready to pick a car. You can choose between:
The difference between the cars is the size. A sedan is big enough for four persons and two to three suitcases, the minibus is suitable for six persons and in the minivan fit eight people. If you have chosen a vehicle, you can also add extra options. This can be bringing special luggage, for example strollers or a wheelchair, or the option to book a booster seat for small children. You can also ask the driver if he wants to wait for you at the arrivals with a name plate with your name on it. After making the decision for the extra options, you only have to fill in your contact details and choose a payment method. You can pay the entire amount in advance, or you can pay 15% first, and the remaining 85% at the end of your ride. The disadvantage of paying afterwards is that you have to have Philippine pesos. After placing your reservation, we are going to find you a driver. When we find one, we confirm the booking via e-mail. You receive a reservation voucher with all the information about the Ninoy Aquino Airport taxi transfer, about the driver, about the taxi company and about the time and date that you will be picked up. If you have further questions, you can reach our customer care almost 24/7.
It can be a little bit stressful when you are going on a holiday to a strange country. You don’t know the language, you don’t know the currencies and everything is new. In that case, it can be nice to be sure of your pick up. When you book your Manilla Airport taxi in advance at Taxi2Airport.com, you know that you pay a fixed price and that you have a driver who is reliable. Besides that, you don’t have to stress about finding a cab when you’re at the airport, or finding the right train or bus to the city. When everything is arranged in advance, you can leave your house without any worries. The only thing you have to do is pack your suitcases and get in the plane to Manilla. If you also want a taxi to the airport in your own country, it is also possible. You go to the page of your country and book your cab ride immediately. With Taxi2Airport.com you can book your Ninoy Aquino Airport shuttle, but also a taxi in Shanghai, London and Faro.